Friday, December 16, 2011


i wish this feeling would leave
i don't want to be here right now
some days i don't ever want to come home
most days i don't ever want to come home
i want to be at school i want to be in the hallway with the glass walls
my hallway
because when i'm there it's like my problems leave and i can just watch the sky
i can watch the rain
i can watch the snow
and nothing really matters time is frozen for just a while just long enough for my head to clear and my anxiety to diminish
perhaps this is a strange thing to say but the thought of being away from my hallway for the entirety of christmas break makes my heart hurt
it's the only place i can go and feel completely safe

2 comments:

  1. -hug- is there any chance you might be able to stop by there? 8/ even if you don't have classes, i'm sure you could find something to do there maybe? unless they close it down :x they probably do, heh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm pretty sure they close the school during christmas break unfortunately :c

    ReplyDelete